Sitting Room

Sitting Room

Friday, May 21, 2010

A chic new look

Hi Everyone!

Last month I discussed using mirrors as something you can do at low cost that really can make a difference in a space.  This week I want to discuss the value of wallpaper.

Wallpaper has come a long way from the old styles of flowers and bows.  Now, the styles are chic and timeless.  Wallpaper can do so much for a space.  It can add color, pattern, and texture.  

Yes, some wallpaper can be pricey, but you do not need to go wallpaper crazy.  Select one or two rooms in your home that you would like to have an impact on you and your guests.  I personally would select a dining room.  It is a room I would focus more on because I value a good meal and sharing it with family and friends and so I would dress it up a bit.  

If done correctly, wallpapering a room can be done at a reasonable price and would have a great impact on a room.  Come in and check out our great lines and I can select one that will fit your taste!  Check out some of my favs below!

No comments:

Post a Comment